Nick Thompson did the webinar and contributed to the book used by lawyers to battle student loans. He was able to obtain a discharge of his own student loans using his system.
Need Help with a Specific Student Loan Problem?
We offer several services at additional cost, and among these are:
- Getting you out of default and keeping you on track to stay out of default
- Stopping the garnishment and tax refund intercept
- Helping with the paperwork and certifications to qualify for the federal Public Service Forgiveness Discharge
- Helping to set up an Income-Driven Repayment plan for you, saving you time and effort
- Discharging your student loans if you have become disabled
- Negotiating a settlement of private student loan debt
- Representing you if you are sued for your debt
- Stopping illegal collection activity by your student loan or other creditors
- Filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy to protect your co-signers and/or put you in a plan with a reasonable payment
- Filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy to get rid of dischargeable debt so you can focus on your student loans.
- If you need an In-Depth Analysis and Guide to Your Problem we offer a one hour Consultation for $150
- In your one hour appointment you will learn exactly what can and cannot be done to overcome and take command of your student loan debt. You’ll be getting a knowledgeable evaluation of all the options available to you, a plan as to what we think your best options are, and clear and understandable answers to all your questions. You may use the plan as a guide for you to follow on your own, or you may want us to work with you and take action right away. It’s up to you.
- If you our free 10-minute Phone Consult and are ready to take the next step and get practical and money-saving recommendations specifically for you, then call to schedule your one hour appointment now.
In our law practice we meet many people for whom student loans are a big problem. The debt burden looms over their lives and they worry about their and their loved ones’ futures. It’s hard for them to see any good way through. In a lot of ways, managing your student loan debt is like doing your income taxes. Sometimes it can be fairly easy, but sometimes you really want professional help to be sure it’s getting done the best way to your benefit, and done legally. Some situations are in fairly straight-forward, and it is not too hard to do it yourself if you want to, though it can be a little time-consuming.
⎆ Your Louisville, Kentucky student loan collection defense lawyer.
This is just a partial list of some of the items to consider if you have student loan issues. So, if you are suffering from an abusive situation with a student loan, contact my office right away to start the conversation. Nick C. Thompson, Attorney: 502-625-0905